chinese version updated.

在 16/2/22 04:46, Raul Kripalani 写道:
Done. Cheers.

*Raúl Kripalani*
PMC & Committer @ Apache Ignite, Apache Camel | Integration, Big Data and
Messaging Engineer
http://about.me/raulkripalani | http://www.linkedin.com/in/raulkripalani
Blog: raul.io | twitter: @raulvk <https://twitter.com/raulvk>

On Thu, Feb 11, 2016 at 6:31 AM, Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com> wrote:

Thanks Raul!

Please don't forget to add the doc to both 1.5 and 1.6 [1], that has been
recently created.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.6

On 2/11/2016 1:34 AM, Raul Kripalani wrote:

Hey guys,

I'll take care of Camel and MQTT this week(end).

Thanks for the patience.

Cheers,
Raúl.

On Tue, 2 Feb 2016 08:49 Denis Magda <dma...@gridgain.com> wrote:

Dmitriy,
Raul contributed both Camel and MQTT.
Twitter streamer was implemented by Lalit Kumar Jha.

Actually I tried reach out both Raul and Lalit Kumar Jha earlier
regarding this topic but seems that they were too busy because I didn't
get any response from them.

Raul, Lalit Kumar Jha, do you have time to add the documentation or
someone else from the community should take care of this?

Regards,
Denis