Hi

I am looking for a developer who really knows how to setup and integrate jackrabbit within a high-availability clustered environment (50Mio content nodes and 50K concurrent sessions, whereas it will keep growing) who helps us in a one or two day session to understand and avoid pitfalls.

Beside money we can offer a 2-3 hours moutain bike trip on the hills/mountains (Albis/Pfannenstil) around Zurich :-)

Please contact me off the list re financial and organisational details

Thanks

Michael

--
Michael Wechner
Wyona      -   Open Source Content Management - Yanel, Yulup