Hi,

I've got a case where an application sends a POST request with XML as raw
payload. If I use JMeter als Proxy to record this, the application does not
work any more, as JMeter internally samples the recorded sampler and returns
that result to the browser. In this case the request sent from JMeter to the
server seems not to be the same that the browser sends to JMeter.

An inspection with a sniffer shows that JMeter is sending the data as
application/x-www-form-urlencoded.

Thanks for any insights how I could record (and later of replay) such types of
requests.

Jens