Mauro,

To make this change, I need to update *jbehave-reports-with-totals.ftl *and
include the TableFilter directory/code in jbehave-core/src/main-resources.

TableFilter is available on GitHub, but there is no mention of a maven
repository. Is there a way to retrieve from GitHub, or should I simply add
the new directory manually?

https://github.com/koalyptus/HTML-Table-Filter-Generator

Regards,
Christopher Aguirre