I thought about parametrized scenarios option to read table values from a file
but then looks like we need to create external resource file in table format
and maintain. Is there any way we can read from our existing data source (file
or database) directly without converting to table format?

From: Mauro Talevi [mailto:mauro.tal...@aquilonia.org]
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2015 3:54 AM
To: dev@jbehave.codehaus.org
Subject: Re: [jbehave-dev] Override step in Jbehave

Hi,

Sorry but I had misunderstood the usecase, the report will show the original
textual value.

What you might consider is parametrised scenarios, where the values are
replaced at the each execution.   The table values can be read from a file.

If you can provide a simplified example of your usecase we can add it our core
examples.

Cheers

On 12 Apr 2015, at 17:56, Patel, Nikunj (GE Healthcare)