Sorry, Billy. We do not offer paid content opportunties.

Should you be interested in sponsorship, our opportunities are detailed at
https://apache.org/foundation/sponsorship.html

Feel free to let me know if you're interested in becoming a sponsor.

Kind regards,
Sally

- - -
Vice President Sponsor Relations