Hi Darius, unfortunately jclouds is not in a healthy state despite having a
lot of useful functionality.  I plan to run the 2.6.0 release soon
<https://lists.apache.org/thread/48yk4myxfm9nrq6xr4lo6k0mth3tg5yf> but the
next step is to move the project to the Apache attic due to inactivity
<https://lists.apache.org/thread/w61gzk2ohjtshbwcb5gy6wb2htv7fo0x>.  I have
not decided what to do with my S3Proxy project which is now the most
popular application of jclouds but selectively replacing providers like
Azure with vendor SDKs <https://github.com/gaul/s3proxy/issues/606> would
address many of my users' issues.  Honestly this is how jclouds should have
been written but 15 years ago this was not obvious.  So if you are looking
for blobstore-specific solutions S3Proxy might be a good repository to
watch.  Otherwise you need to figure out something on your own.  Please use
the dev@jclouds.apache.org instead of my personal email for future
correspondence.