On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Hirotsugu Asari<asari.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the policy about these directories, which I assume are copies of
> MRI's counterparts. When do they get synchronized with MRI?

There's no strict policy, but we try to upgrade them wholesale when a
particular release or patchlevel of Ruby seems to stabilize. We also
apply critical fixes from time to time if they're security advisories
that look like they could affect JRuby as well.

Also, lately we've been talking how we'd prefer not to modify them in
JRuby's repository because we tend to lose such modifications over
time.

/Nick