Rafaella Braconi pravi:
Hi,

referring to the below:

We must find people, who will review all words and approve/reject them - this is the biggest issue we have now.

can you please be more specific? Who would be entitled to approve/reject words?

Rafaella

People, working in linguistic area - in our example someone like people, who were working on ver 1.0 of Slovenian spell check dictionary (beside a company that opensourced quite a large spell check dictionary) but are now occupied with other projects (like http://nl.ijs.si/). People, who you can trust and who can give arguments why some entry is approved or rejected.

Robert Ludvik