Dear Eike,

please let me *officially* welcome you as co-lead for i18n in the localization project. Contratulations!

Thank you, also, to all the ones who have expressed their strong support for Eike's nomination.

@Louis: can you please update all the OOo-pages where this information needs to be published?

Kind Regards,
Rafaella

Rafaella Braconi wrote:
Dear All,

as lead of the l10n project, I would like to officially nominate Eike Rathke as l10n co-lead for i18n. Eike Rathke has been doing a tremendous job on i18n and I am sure that most of you consider him already to be the i18n co-lead. Having Eike on board focusing on i18n for me is the natural completion to the l10n project.

Please let me and the other l10n project members know by end of next week if you support this nomination.

Kind Regards,