Dear Pootle users,

The Pootle in sunviirtuallab is upgraded to the latest version with the
latest translate toolkit.
And currently, HC2 of below 5 languages are uploaded:
German
French
Italian
Spanish
Hungarian

For other languages, still in progress of conversion/merge work.
All the languages will be shown in Pootle hopefully by Tue. 1/29.

However, I found that one backup file for user login info was deleted
during the upgrade by my mistake. (That's why Erdal failed to login :-[ )
Fortunately, the privilege informations for each language/project still
exist, and I recovered user info based on them.

Now, the accounts of most of users (who configured privileges for their
languages, i.e. were actually working previously) are regenerated. But
the passwords for the accounts and some personal info(Name,E-mail) are
reset . :-(
Please find the attachment for the list of recovered accounts.

I'd like to ask you check whether your account is in the list, and if
so, please try the below steps:
- Login with your previous username and the default password (123456).
- Check if your language/project information and according privileges
are kept.
- Modify Name,E-mail and password in 'Change Options' page.

I'm very sorry to bring you such inconvenience. :-[

If you have any issue with using Pootle, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Aijin

Aijin Kim 쓴 글:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm starting to prepare the contents for 3.0 in Pootle. The languages
> which are scheduled as end of Jan. will be uploaded first.
> Works during the preparation period are possibly missed, so please don't
> update the contents in Pootle during the period.
>
> Once the upload is finished, I'll get back to you soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Aijin

acattelan
alejandroar