Dear All,

this is to inform you that the m39 that we were targeting as the *translation* milestone for the 3.1 is not yet ready. I know that many of you are waiting for the latest milestone to start translation. However, I would encourage you to translate using the m38 and update the rest of your translations with the milestone which will include all features (m39/m40?).

For Pootle Users: please continue to work on translation (unless you are already done :-) ). We will let you know when the content will be updated.

Thanks,
Rafaella