Cited from OOH680_m17/solenv/inc/postset.mk (2.4.1)
=====
# Complete list of all supported ISO codes
completelangiso=af ar as-IN be-BY bg br bn bn-BD bn-IN bs ca cs cy da de dz el
en-GB en-US en-ZA eo es et eu fa fi fr ga gl gu-IN he hi-IN hr hu it ja ka km
kn ko ku lo lt lv mk ms ml-IN mr-IN ne nb nl nn nr ns oc or-IN pa-IN pl pt
pt-BR ru rw sk sl sh sr ss st sv sw sw-TZ te-IN ti-ER ta-IN th tn tr ts tg
ur-IN uk uz ve vi xh zh-CN zh-TW zu
=====

There are 88 language codes are listed in the file.
The number of languages for 2.4.1, at told, including en_US, 89.
However, 'am' is not listed there.

Regards,
Tora