On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 11:06 PM, Dick Groskamp <th.grosk...@quicknet.nl>wrote:

> Nguyen Vu Hung schreef:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've found this string in a .po file.
>>
>> Before you install the @WIKIEXTENSIONPRODUCTNAME@, ensure that StarOffice
>> or
>> OpenOffice.org uses a Java Runtime Environment (JRE). To check the status
>> of
>> the JRE, choose <item type="menuitem">Tools - Options -
>> StarOffice/OpenOffice.org - Java</item>. Ensure that "Use a Java runtime
>> environment" is marked and that a Java runtime folder is selected in the
>> big
>> listbox. If no JRE was activated, then activate a JRE 1.4 or later and
>> restart StarOffice/OpenOffice.org.
>> wiki.xhp#par_id4277169.help.text
>>
>> Is that a good idea to change "StarOffice/OpenOffice.org" to %PRODUCTNAME?
>>

> Well, the idea is not bad at all.
>
> However: Staroffice and OpenOffice.org are two separate products with
> separated items all over.

The fact is obvious enough: StarOffice users don't see OpenOffice
and via versa.

And Sun doesn't want StarOffice users wink their eyes and ask themself:
What the heck is OpenOffice????????

> Therefore you probably should end up somewhere with a StarOffice where yoy
> expected an Openoffice.org

I will call it bug then.
Developing 2+ product lines are hard yet this kind of
mistakes should/must be avoid.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng )