Hi Ivo,

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 5:37 PM, Ivo Hinkelmann <ivo.hinkelm...@sun.com>wrote:

> Can you please verify if the pootle system has the correct strings without
> that "!" , take a look at the strings in the module officecfg . If the
> strings are ok there we can merge a full extract of kurdish from pootle into
> the sources to get rid of this problem.

Pootle seems to be down right now ("502 - Service Not Available"), but I can
confirm that the exclamations marks are not present in Pootle. I've been
looking for them there over and over again to find the source of the
problem, and it's not the translations in Pootle.

> Sadly I also forgot the root cause of those "!" but it looks like a
> non-recurring accident.

Well, it's in several builds, in various amounts, so it seems to have
happened more than once and in varying intensity.

Erdal