Thanks, Uwe, for the reply.

That probably means that I as single translator for Slovenian will not
translate those strings with added 6 and 9 spaces that were introduced
since m56 as that would make my work redundant - I would have to again
go through them. I wonder if other smaller localization teams will do
the same. This probably means that many localized versions just won't
be fully localized for 3.2 and that would not be the responsibility of
localizers.

As for added "MAC" space - in all those places that it was introduced
since m56 it was not necessary in my opinion (it would have been, if
in the displayed text there would be a space missing between the
shortcut word and another word).

Here is an example from m56->m59:
m56:
To insert a new paragraph immediately before or after a section, click
in front or behind the section, and then press <switchinline
select=\"sys\"><caseinline
select=\"MAC\">Option</caseinline><defaultinline>Alt</defaultinline></switchinline>+Enter.
m59:
To insert a new paragraph immediately before or after a section, click
in front or behind the section, and then press <switchinline
select=\"sys\"><caseinline select=\"MAC\">Option
</caseinline><defaultinline>Alt</defaultinline></switchinline>+Enter.

Uwe, do you think this addition of space after "Option" in this case
is necessary?

Does this mean that besides added 6 and 9 spaces and the tags change
there is another "automatic" change problem, the added unnecessary
spaces after "Option" and "Command" in MAC shortcuts?

Also, what should we the localizers do with the emph -> menuitem
change? Do you expect us to translate/localize these manually or will
you revert them back after 3.2 and make this change automatically in
the localization teams' SDF files as was discussed in this thread?
If I have to manually edit those strings in time for 3.2 - well, I
just probably won't, - I wonder what other localization teams' opinion
is on this matter?
What about all the errors introduced with this change, like the one I
reported in my previous post (with the emph-menuitem replacement some
emph closing tags remaining etc.)?

Thanks,
m.