2009/10/17 Rimas Kudelis <r...@akl.lt>:
> 2009.10.17 11:33, Ankit Patel rašė:
>> +1 to the discussion.
>>
>> Having a download page for all localized OpenOffice.org language packs where
>> two different categories, one for "supported & tested" versions of language
>> packs and another for "beta & untested though translated" versions of
>> language packs, listed would solve the matter I believe.

+1

I would add three columns in the second table of downloads/category:
a) percentage or color representation of percentage localized (UI, help),
b) test status (non-tested, not-tested-enough, errors, no-QA-team etc.) and
c) other comments (like: without thesaurus etc.),
so that users know why this package might not be "supported & tested"
and decide if they want to try it or not. This can be done very
graphically (at least first two comments) so it does not look too
bulky and technical.

Lp, m.