2009/11/2 Marcus Lange <marcus.la...@sun.com>

> BTW:
> Please don't hit me when I use Firefox as example ;-) but Mozilla has also
> split it up (fully localized and beta):
> http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html

I am localizing many OS software packages, but not even one requires QA for
every language and every release like OOo does. AFAIK neither does Firefox
(I contributed the Calendar Slovenian translation, but never did any QA,
just tried the builds for translation appearance).

The only reason we are all rooting for inclusion of untested builds on the
main download page is to promote OOo and make our localized more present.

I guess for the future there is a need to link the QA system and extended
servers/list of available builds with a script that checks the files
available on the extended servers and their status of QA and displays the
downloads with all appropriate markings. The script needs only to be run
once for every release (or manually rerun daily for possible QA status
changes).

Well, enough for tonight. Good night everyone.

Lp, m.