Hello,

please add language "Slovenian" to my name (filmsi) in QATrack, please. We
will do sanity checks etc. for RC2 i.e. 3.2.

We tried also the full tests of Slovenian RC1 as seen in QUASTe, but due to
impossibility to upload updated test results the displayed number of errors
there is misleading, because Vito was adapting the testcases to Slovenian +
tuning his test environment along the way as he was testing. He did tests on
OSX and Windows and I did sanity checks on both systems and everything looks
fine for us (this is no surprise as OOo is 100% localized into Slovenian
from 1.x version days, we just didn't officially test it). It is time it
gets also officially released.

I guess my other two colleagues from the Slovenian l10n team (bobe and
smolejv) already have proper rights and Slovenian language linked to their
roles?

LP, m.