Hello,

I am wondering why extensions by Sun (their strings are also included into
the sdf files and are localized as part of OOo localization effort) are not
built with all existing localizations (at least for languages with full OOo
builds).

I know it is possible because Pavel is building and providing them, except
for Windows.

If there are no plans to support localization by Sun then the translation
files should be removed from the tree and the sdf, right?

BTW, what is with the migration wizard that we had to translate for OOo 3.2
but is still not available anywhere? Will it be released with 3.2?

I hope we are not localizing things that will not get released at all.

Lp, m.