Hello,

we discussed about this a lot on the road to 3.2. We were promised that
things like this would not happen again.

Well, I downloaded m70 sdf and updated the Slovenian translation (100% done
for 3.2) to it, and got some new, untranslated or fuzzy strings, which
seemed normal.

Then I took a look at files like helpcontent2/source/text/scalc/01.po which
includes strings from all files in /helpcontent2/source/text/scalc/01/...
where spaces were added to some strings. Probably other files are affected,
too. I just did not have the energy to look for more.

A plea to help editors from the localizers - please unroll the CWS('s) that
caused this and finally do find what causes error and do double check every
help changing CWS before committing that it does not do a mess like this. We
were already promised this, but you, obviously, did not deliver. If you
can't find and/or repair what is causing this, than make a moratory on
changing help content until this is solved.

I (and probably other localizers) do not have time to (re)translate or
manually edit machine-error produced errors.

Thanks,
m.