There are regular builds by Pavel, and he builds from latest translations,
provided by localization teams as links to gzipped gsi files (for DEV300 and
OOO320).

Unfortunately he does not build Windows anymore, but he does Linux and OSX
for (almost) every build, so these are really great for testing. There are
also Maho's builds, but he uses translations integrated into tree, so that
is really not useful for testing translations.

I only wish Pavel could start making Windows language packs again, maybe
that can be achieved even without MS compilers, since there was some
development lately on minigw side ;)

Lp, m.