Well,

you might remember me, I have in the past warned about erroneus and unwanted
tabs and spaces added to edited or even unedited help strings because of
some bugs in the help editing tools. Of course I was angry (every change
that isn't one produces untranslated or fuzzy strings for translators) and
of course I was told to calm down. And was promised that these errors or
bugs will be squashed and that would not happen again. And it happened
again. And I warned about it. Got same reassurances. And it happened again.
Got same reassurances ...

It happened again with m74 (it appeared on updating m72 to m74, and since
m73 didn't have help changes, it has to be m74).

A help entry in helpcontent2/source/text/shared/01/05190100.xhp was edited
and by changing it another entry was changed automagically (unwantedly, I
guess, by the glorious help tools) from:
<bookmark_value>objects;titles and
descriptions</bookmark_value><bookmark_value>descriptions for
objects</bookmark_value><bookmark_value>titles;objects</bookmark_value>
to:
<bookmark_value>objects;titles and descriptions</bookmark_value>
<bookmark_value>descriptions for objects</bookmark_value>
<bookmark_value>titles;objects</bookmark_value>

As you can see, the text is the same, except for the parade of excessive
spaces.

So nothing new here, the help strings producing tool is still buggy.

I suggest moratorium on all help changes until all the errors these tools
produce are excorcised. That is the only way this gets fixed once and for
all. But I guess I am asking for too much.

Who was QA rep for this help editing cws? Did she or he check what changes
the cws introduces? Obviously QA for help CWS' isn't working well,
especially if we all know about these errors for months and can expect these
errors with every help change.

Lp, m.