Hi all
Following Rafaella's instructions, this is a GO for the Catalan tranlsation in Pootle. The strings can be pulled as of now.

After some hectic long days, Catalan translation is at 100% for both UI and Help (UI shows 95%, but the missing file is in \migrationanalysis, which we were instructed not to translate). The translation has been extensively proofread (although it's never enough... oh well). So we expect to achieve a high quality build linguistic wise.

Sorry for the missed deadline. Please bear with us, since we're new to the processes and we're getting used to how things work. In future we'll probably not rely on Pootle server right before the deadline.

Thanks for your patience.

salut
jordi s

El 23/04/2010 11:37, en/na Rafaella Braconi ha escrit:
Given all these problems, is there any chance the translation window could be extended 1 day or 2?

yes. We can start importing the other languages and leave Catalan as last one. This should give you the additional time requested.

Have the strings already been pulled from Pootle into the builds?
Not yet.

Can we still work on translation and see our strings getting into the 3.2.1 build?
Yes. Please give us the GO once you are done.