Hi Rafaella

Thanks! I already accessed TCM and changed my password.
I was not aware that I already had an account there, sorry...

salut
jordi s

El 30/04/2010 15:04, en/na Rafaella Braconi ha escrit:
Hi Pau,

I've created an account in TCM for Jordi (default password is 123), but I just saw that you already have an account.

If any issues just let me know,
Rafaella

Pau Iranzo ha scritto:
Hi all,

Jordi Serratosa and I (Catalan team) would like to have an account on
the TCM area in order to do the tests correctly. Our users in
l10n.openoffice.org are 'jordis' and 'paugnu' respectively. We're going
to test Windows, Mac, Linux and Solaris builds and others (if possible)

Thanks!

Pau Iranzo