Hi Pavel,

Pavel Janík wrote:
Hi Ivo,

On 9.12.2010, at 13:51, Ivo Hinkelmann wrote:

*it downloads all l10n from pootle
*it downloads all sdf found on ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/l10n/upload/ (no more sdf delivery via Issue. Translated sdf files can be uploaded to this ftp)

Do you support "static" ie. non-Pootle URLs?

*Non-Pootle users should upload translated sdf files to ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/l10n/upload

Anonymous upload? Ups. isn't it better to fetch defined URLs?

the ftp uses the openoffice accounts so it is not a real anonftp. We thought a bit about using static URLs instead but we came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter if you upload your sdf file to a web hoster or just upload to this ftp instead.

Cheers,
Ivo