So to make it clear the po files from pootle are converted to gsi
couple of days before the build is on ftp://qa-
upload.services.openoffice.org/l10n/download/

This information is important for me to estimates and inform our
testers what work is included.

One more question. Are the fuzzy translations included in the gsi?

Dňa Ut 4. Január 2011 Frank Mau napísal (On Ut 4. Január 2011 Frank
Mau wrote):
> Hi Branislav,
> the process starts when the next milestone is available. So just in
> case the m96-l10n-build should start at 2010-12-22/23
> automatically, but in detail afaik there was a stopper, so the
> build was re-started yesterday. The guys are working on it,
> apologize. Same for the Pootle-update to m96. The related
> en-US.sdf file was corrupted and re-delivered yesterday too.
>
> Important: So we have an update today to m96!!!
>
> Cheers,
> Frank
>
> On 04.01.2011 10:08, Branislav Klocok wrote:
> > Dňa Po 3. Január 2011 Frank Mau napísal (On Po 3. Január 2011
> > Frank
> >
> > Mau wrote):
> >> Pls. note that you can download the latest l10n-build from
> >> ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/l10n/download/ These
> >> builds are  out-coming from the cont. l10n process.
> >
> > Hello Frank, do you know when the po files from pootle were
> > converted to gsi files to create the builds located here:
> > ftp://qa-upload.services.openoffice.org/l10n/download/l10ndev300m
> > 95/
> >
> > Thanks.

> Vykonana antivirova kontrola systemom ISG DSi data

Branislav Klocok
Email: brainslav.klo...@orava.sk
Skype: b_r_k_o
ICQ: 223396443