Hi all,

You know that I support The Document Foundation and LibreOffice since
the start of this new project. You know why.

Before to quit OpenOffice.org, I had one last task to accomplish: QA
test and release of French localized version of OOo 3.3.0, as promised
to French speaking Community. Now it's done.

So here is my resignation from the Lead of French speaking Native-Lang
Project. It take effect immediately.

Louis: I have transfered ownership of all FR mailing-lists to you.
Please remove my commit rights for http://fr.openoffice.org

Have a nice day. Bye.

JBF

--