On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 4:17 AM, Rafaella Braconi - Program Manager <
rafaella.brac...@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hi Khirano,
>

> On 10/31/10 03:35, Kazunari Hirano wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I installed OOo_3.3.0rc3_20101029_Win_x86_install_ja.exe on my Vista
>> machine.
>> After successful installation, my browser opened the following page:
>> http://update.services.openoffice.org/ooo/index.html?cid=920899
>>

> The Japanese translation is at:
> http://tools.services.openoffice.org/ooo/index_ja.html
>
> Information on how to have the page translated can be found at:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Translation_for_ThankYou_Page
>
> Thanks,
> Rafaella
>
>  Will we have this page localized for 3.3?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> khirano

I don't see a translation for spanish yet I do remember submitting this
translation a while back under an issue (would need to look for it). It
might have been for a different release, but I see it pretty similar
nevertheless I would wish to have to update the translation as opposed to
have it from scratch.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* EspaƱol