All,

I've left Oracle but continue to be involved in the management and leadership
of OpenOffice.org and continue to promote the adoption and interoperability of
the OpenDocument Format, or ODF. The most immediate and obvious change in my
new status is of course that I can no longer receive mail to my (former) Oracle
alias; please be so good as to send mail to louis[at]openoffice.org.

As well, it also means that I will be able to focus more on Marketing and
regional development, as well as engaging all the distributed efforts forming
the growing OOo and ODF ecosystems.

And it also means that, as always, I remain attentive to what you need, want,
desire, wish for, and will try my best to communicate those desires to whomever
must hear them.

Cheers,

Louis

--