Hello everybody!

I was the vice leader of Finnish localization team but when the prime leader moves to other task outside OO.o community I was nominated the leader of the localization work. Yet I have not thoroughly familiar with these systems, there have been other task etc. Today I notice that there is no language "suomi" or "finnish" at Pootle
(dev-requ...@l10n.openoffice.org)
Finnish is translated for version 3.3 an I too patisipated for translation.

I suppose we in Finland have missed translation for 3.4 now, but there is always next version coming.

So I need some links for help how to start adminstering localization prosess.

Regards
Risto Jääskeläinen

__
Saunalahdelta mullistava uutuus Nokia N97 ja kaiken kattava TotaaliMAX nyt
ennakkomyynnissä uskomattoman edullisesti! Paketissa puhelut ja viestit (3000
min/kpl/kk), huippunopea mobiililaajakaista sekä Nokia N97 yhdellä kk-maksulla
vain 59,95 e/kk (24 kk sopimus).
Katso http://saunalahti.fi/totaalimax