Bully for hg... true, I suppose but in the long run not much use with Pootle down, the Extensions down and various other things intermittent.

I wish someone who *does* deal with these issues would tell is what's going on. It's ... discourteous, to say the least.

Michael

31/05/2011 18:03, sgrìobh Mathias Bauer:
Hi Michael,

Sure. But it was not my intention to hit that point.

I'm not involved in the Pootle maintenance, so I can't give you a good answer about it. I really just wanted to correct the wrong assumption that hg.services.openoffice.org might be down.

Regards,
Mathias

--
*Akerbeltz*