By now, we are approaching the final state of the new Dutch hyphenation
patterns.

As far as OOo is concerned, it is possible to add the special hyphenations
like omaatje => oma-tje, as mentioned in the tugboat document.

Some time ago, I received confirmation from Laszlo Nemeth that there will
be a version of the hyphenation, which is able to also process the special
hyphenations like geëerd => ge-eerd.

Does anyone know :
- whether this version is already available for testing?
- whether a version of patgen exists, able to process these alternative
patterns, or just ignore them

I Hope to publish a beta version of the Dutch list soon.

Ruud Baars