From: "Rich Wild" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 8:32 AM
Subject: RE: [ cf-dev ] Emails

having said that html e-mails are a pain, many people also really like them.
the uk cfug newsletter IMHO is an example of an HTML newsletter done really
well.

we send Intel newsletters out in html (well, multipart actually) also which
gets a lot of really positive feedback and hardly any negative because they
look really great, are quick to load etc.

also, using HTML means you can build in reporting functionality. snee-kay.