Paul did the margin 0px not work? -- it may be IE only...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Johnston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 12:39 PM
Subject: RE: [ cf-dev ] CSS for form tag

> > Wrong.  The space does appear, it's just not next to the button.
>
> It shouldn't do... could you show us an example?
>
> Taz

It should!  The Form element is a blockstyle element and so it will output a
newline to the browser.

Blockstyle elements, p, blockquote, form etc don't add on top of each other,
so if you put in two next to each other, they won't add two newlines, just
one.

Tables are blockstyle elements as well!

It's correct!  Trust me!  The way to get round it btw:

form.myStyle { display:inline; }

And then reference:

<form class="myStyle">
<input type="submit">
</form>

Etc...

This doesn't work perfectly, but... It's the only solution I can come up
with!

Paul

--
** Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40lists.cfdeveloper.co.uk/

For human help, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
** Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40lists.cfdeveloper.co.uk/