Well I'm probably gonna have a bash at one "if I have time" anyway, happy to
keep it open to the list.

:0P

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Johnston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 1:33 PM
Subject: RE: [ cf-dev ] Client Management Tools

Oooh... Sounds like another open source CF project on sourceforge coming
along!

Erm... Not at the moment!  Having a look at RT (although seems a bit OTT for
my liking!)

Found this: http://www.triangle-solutions.com/triangle.html?page=support

Which is simple and effective!  Does the job which is to store customer bugs
and things like that for the admin to respond to...  Doesn't do much more.

Paul