Hi,

I've been asked to build a site for someone that will basically operate as a
shared drive for users across the internet. The client wants there to be
editable word docs on the site but only editable to users with certain
access priveleges, basic users will have read only rights.

Any pointers as to how I might do this, anyone done anything similar? For
instance I'm slightly concerned that these disparate users may have
different versions of word etc...

Cheers

** Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/dev%40lists.cfdeveloper.co.uk/