Ok just so I get this in my head. If I wanted to host www.paul.co.uk, www.adam.co.uk, and www.leanne.co.uk I register the domains with whoever and tell them to point to my one IP Address (12.123.123.123) That my ISP gives me. I then set up host headers on my server for each of the websites. Is it as simple as that ...?

Regards - Paul

--
These lists are syncronised with the CFDeveloper forum at
http://forum.cfdeveloper.co.uk/

CFDeveloper Sponsors and contributors:-
*Hosting and support provided by CFMXhosting.co.uk* :: *ActivePDF provided by
activepdf.com*
     *Forums provided by fusetalk.com* :: *ProWorkFlow provided by proworkflow.com*
          *Tutorials provided by helmguru.com* :: *Lists hosted by gradwell.com*