you have two options.  Either save it in your website folder, or save it in
the C:\Cfusion\Custom Tags\ folder.  Depending probably on if you think
you'll use this in more than one website?

see also:
http://tutorial18.easycfm.com/

                    "Jenny"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    place.org>             cc:

                                           Subject:     Re: [ cf-dev ] IP and whois

                    22/09/2004

                    22:11

                    Please respond

                    to dev

Hi Duncan,

This looks great, I'm just not sure how to install the custom tag.  Can you

help please?

Thanks, Jenny

Jenny
Admin and Development, chicksNchaps