Don't you want a class then that is different from the default i.e.:

Then in your stylesheet something like:

a.className{
   yourStyles: xyz;
}

...and make sure it comes after your default style.

Paul Swingewood wrote:

I have a style sheet which defines the link colour.
I want to switch it off for a certainlink only

What do I need to put in the line above to do this ...STYLE??

Regards - Paul

--
These lists are syncronised with the CFDeveloper forum at
http://forum.cfdeveloper.co.uk/

CFDeveloper Sponsors and contributors:-
*Hosting and support provided by CFMXhosting.co.uk* :: *ActivePDF provided by
activepdf.com*
     *Forums provided by fusetalk.com* :: *ProWorkFlow provided by proworkflow.com*
          *Tutorials provided by helmguru.com* :: *Lists hosted by gradwell.com*