On Tue, 2009-05-26 at 11:33 +0200, Tormod Volden wrote:
> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 1:19 AM, Robert Noland <rnol...@2hip.net> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 23:00 +0200, Tormod Volden wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >> I would like to brush up the compiz-manager wrapper script a bit and I
> >> have set up a git repository at
> >> http://git.debian.org/?p=users/tormod-guest/compiz-manager-upstream.git;a=summary
> >> from where my patches can be pulled.
> >>
> >> I am coordinating this with the Debian and Ubuntu compiz maintainers
> >> and I will try incorporate useful downstream changes. I am also
> >> looking at the Fedora patches. I see the current situation with heavy
> >> downstream patching as suboptimal, and hope to unify it more.
> >
> > Please keep in mind that I am using a very slightly modified version of
> > this script in FreeBSD now.
> >

> Hi Robert,
> Which modifications do you need for FreeBSD? Is there a repository for
> these FreeBSD patches? Are you the maintainer by the way? :)

Yes, I am the maintainer, along with Xorg and drm/agp for FreeBSD.
Mostly I am just asking to try not to use linux specific things when it
can be avoided and also try to use sh features rather than bash specific
features.  I don't use the blacklist code, so that helps somewhat.

Thanks,

robert.

> It would be nice if you could do quick tests of my patches on FreeBSD,
> although I can always boot a live CD from time to time.
>
> Tormod
Robert Noland <rnol...@2hip.net>
2Hip Networks