[resent and amended with the good address, my apologize to the moderators]
Hi Alexandro,
On 25/05/2011 23:02, Alexandro Colorado wrote:

> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Volker Merschmann <merschm...@gmail.com
> <mailto:merschm...@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Alexandro,
>
>     2011/5/25 Alexandro Colorado <j...@openoffice.org
>     <mailto:j...@openoffice.org>>:
>      >
> > OOo is certainly not death and to a point we've seen more developers
>      > coming through in the project which have legitimate concerns
>     about this
>      > community to keep working.
>      >
>     This is not true and you know it. Can you name any new core developer
>     which has started to work on the project in the last six months? I
>     doubt it.
>     Have a look at
>     http://openoffice.org/projects/www/lists/cws-announce/archive/
>     The development has stopped, that's it what happens.
>

>     Volker
>     --
>     with Subject: help
>

> Sorry Volker, I am talking about the 'es' project specifically. We have
> added some new people in the past few weeks. Also chatted with other
> developers that I hang out on IRC.

Alexandro, please, fact and realty, you understand that after all what has been written and said about the Spanish speaking community we can't trust you any more or only backup what you says. We know that you are not representative of it and the "we" you are talking about is only a very very low group of people, that is not the Spanish speaking community at all. So until others from this Spanish speaking community at large (and I mean others) asserts what you're saying I (and we) take if for granted and won't caution it, sorry.

Kind regards
Sophie