On Sat, 31 May 2014 11:19:57 +0200
Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr> wrote:

> you mean you're trying to do something like plexus:components-report [1]?

Yes

> are you sure you generated the plexus descriptor before running the mojo
> injecting implementations?

Yes,

project/target/classes/META-INF/plexus/components.xml is there.

The maven plugin is here:

http://svn.nuiton.org/eugene/trunk/eugene-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/nuiton/eugene/plugin/AbstractEugeneReport.java
http://svn.nuiton.org/eugene/trunk/eugene-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/nuiton/eugene/plugin/TagValueReport.java

I managed to use it adding this configuration in the pluginManagement

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.nuiton.eugene</groupId>
        <artifactId>eugene-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <dependencies>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>${project.groupId}</groupId>
            <artifactId>${project.artifactId}</artifactId>
            <version>${project.version}</version>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>
      </plugin>

but it look a bit strange to do this, plus it won't work if the project was
never built...

> Regards,
>
> Hervé
>
> [1] http://plexus.codehaus.org/plexus-maven-plugin/components-report-mojo.html
>
> Le samedi 31 mai 2014 10:05:06 Tony Chemit a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > Let me explain my problem, hopes to find here a solution about it.
> >
> > I am currently writing a maven report to describe some plexus components.
> >
> > The idea is to be able to describe the components declared in the very same
> > maven module.
> >
> > I tried this, it found components of the same role from the dependencies,
> > but not the one declared in the module :
> >
> > @org.apache.maven.plugins.annotations.Component(role =
> > TagValueDefinitionProvider.class) protected Map<String,
> > TagValueDefinitionProvider> tagValueProviders;
> >
> > What did I miss ?
> >
> > Thanks for any help.
> >
> > tony.

Tony Chemit