Am 2014-06-17 21:57, schrieb Jason van Zyl:

On Jun 17, 2014, at 3:47 PM, Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org>
wrote:

Am 2014-06-17 21:14, schrieb Jason van Zyl:
Just start nuking/moving/cleaning if you think it makes sense.

Just did for 2.2.x. But are we going to relase 3.0.6 or 3.1.2? I
don't think so because all energy is being put into 3.2.x. If so,
should we declare at least 3.0.x as EOL? If not, people and me
would assume that it is still being worked on.

Unlike more 3.0.x or 3.1.x as it's really all been rolled into 3.2.x.
Aside from the Aether debacle with the APIs most things work the
same, and I think I'm just going to be more judicious while working
on master as if I change a few signatures here and there I'm probably
not going to roll major or minor versions. It's just confusing and no
one cares for the most part. 98% of our users are just users and it's
the features that matter. For the remaining 2% who are integrators
it's unfortunate what happened with Aether but it probably affect 20
plugins, not the end of the world.

Great, I'd discontinue both in JIRA.

On Jun 17, 2014, at 3:05 PM, Michael Osipov <micha...@apache.org>