Hi,

undone the change...

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise
On 10/9/14 10:34 PM, Karl Heinz Marbaise wrote:
Hi,

So it would be better to remove them...sorry for this...

Ok...i will undo the change...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

corret
On 10/9/14 10:28 PM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
If  I recall correctly, we are still waiting for a response whether
this is
necessary or not. Personally I'm against adding these files in version
control because of the unwanted maintenance, as Robert noted. Remember
that
we have over 100 release roots that we need to maintain.

--
Dennis Lundberg