Keep in mind that what we have here is almost certainly a
_convention_, not a point of trademark law. As I understand it, we'd
as likely be laughed at for the suggestion that reversing the order of
the components of a name leads to 'marketplace confusion' at the level
at which trademarks can be enforced.