Hi Kristian,

i have taken a look into the jira issues..you fixed things related to parallelization with the lookup ...I have here one
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MASSEMBLY-684
which might be related...

The current trunk does not fix this issue..May be i misunderstand a thing here...

On the other hand i would suggest to get a new release out asap...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz