I know this kind of fell to the floor...

So here's an attempt at a reboot.

A Maven is an "expert or connoisseur"

The couché tard is considered to be a wise creature... perhaps it sleeps in
while downloading the interwebs... you should not ignore their cute looks
either, if crossed they may bite and leave you in pain...

So without further delay I present a suggestion for our mascot and a
refreshed logo

http://people.apache.org/~stephenc/maven-logo-contest/maven-owl.png

Using the Alte Haas Grotesk Bold font with italic applied from inkscape
logo. The middle v is changed to the red of the mascot.

On 16 December 2013 22:35, Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com