Michaelo,

Due to we have a lot of open issues in SUREFIRE I have decided to ask the
Reporter for closing in JIRA.
So I have created a list of closable JIRA bugs and opened a discussion in
Maven mailing list last week.
This way the list was visible to all developers and everybody could argue to
not close them.
After one week we got a consensus, there wasn't any objection from
committers and PMC to not close ALL of them, and thus I closed them. Except
for one bug where I made an exception which will be categorized as an
improvement possibly in a new JIRA ticket.

-----
BR, tibor17