Hi Petar,

I didn't have time to ask before: what entries do you want to publish in a
feed?
Reading the code, IIUC, you propose to publish each menu entry as feed entry:
I don't see how this can be useful, be in for the main Maven site or any site
generated by maven-site-plugin.

Please open a Jira issue in MSITE and explain the expected behaviour/usage
scenario.

Regards,

Hervé